Join the OMBA
Since its founding in 1969, the Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association has furthered the standards of the real estate financing profession in the areas of education, legislation, regulation, and ethics of practice.
By taking advantage of the resources offered by the Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association, you will be in a position to meet the demands of today’s competitive market and plan for the challenges of tomorrow. Since Membership is by company, all employees of your company are considered members and can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Lobbying and Monitoring of State Legislation – In association with the Darryl Dever Associates, OMBA is your voice and represents your interest on all regulatory and legislative issues.
- Educational Opportunities – Via classroom seminars or online webinars, OMBA enables your company to increase efficiency and productivity and stay competitive in the real estate finance industry.
- Earned Continuing Education Credits – OMBA contracts with CE providers who conduct classes and submit for continuing education credits for non-depository lenders.
- Annual Convention – the May Convention is an exclusive event for the Ohio mortgage banking profession that is structured to educate, enlighten and offer unique networking opportunities for its members. Each year, the Convention offers complete educational and legislative updates from leading industry and MBA professionals, a trade show of exhibitors, and more. Members receive regular Convention alerts and discounted pricing for this special event.
- Liaison with State/Federal Regulatory Authorities – OMBA works closely with regulatory authorities on members’ behalf.
- Public Relations Contact with the News Media – OMBA serves as the contact for news media throughout Ohio and directs the media to leaders of OMBA.
- Directory of Members: Members only have access to the online directory
- OMBA E-News – OMBA keeps members apprised of the latest breaking information via special broadcast OMBAlerts. As an OMBA member, your company receives these at no additional cost.
Start Your Application Today
Download our membership application and return it to get started with OMBA.
Albertelli Law Partners Ohio, LLC
American Eagle Mortgage Company
American Midwest Mortgage Corp.
Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions
Bankers Guarantee Title & Trust Co.
Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
Birchwood Credit Services
Bricker & Eckler, LLP
Caliber Home Loans
Carlisle, McNellie, Rini, Kramer, & Ulrich
Columbus Mortgage Bankers Association
Community Bankers Association of Ohio (CBAO)
Dayton Mortgage Bankers Association
Essent Guaranty, Inc.
Fifth Third Bank
Financial One Mortgage Corp.
First Commonwealth Bank
First Federal of Lakewood
First Financial Bank
F. N. B Corporation
First Ohio Home Finance
Graydon Head & Richey
Greater Cincinnati Mortgage Bankers Association
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services
Huntington National Bank
ICE Mortgage Technologies
Indecomm Global Services
J.M. Insurance & Financials
Keith D Weiner & Assoc., LPA
KEMBRA Financial Credit Union
M/I Financial Corp.
Manley Deas Kochalski, LLC
Middlefield Banking Company
Mortgage Bankers Association of NW Ohio
Mortgage Information Services, Inc
National MI Ohio Housing Finance Agency
Ohio University Credit Union
Partners United Financial
Polaris Home Funding
Portage Community Bank
Radian Guaranty, Inc.
Radian Title Services
Ruoff Home Mortgage
Schmidt Mortgage Company
Sojourners Title Agency
State Bank and Trust Co.
Stockton Mortgage Corp.
Texas Capital Bank
Union Home Mortgage Corp.
Union Savings Bank
United Home Loans
Vice Capital Markets
Western Ohio Mortgage
Wright Patt Credit Union