Ohio MBA: Our Story
About Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association
The Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association, founded in 1969, is a statewide organization devoted exclusively to the field of residential and commercial real estate finance. OMBA’s membership comprises of mortgage originators and servicers, as well as investors, and a wide variety of mortgage industry-related firms.
OMBA is dedicated to the maintenance of a strong housing, residential and commercial, real estate finance system. This involves support for a strong economy; a public-private partnership for the production and maintenance of single and multi-family home ownership opportunities; a strong secondary mortgage credit delivery system; equitable tax laws; suitable shelter for low income families and the disadvantaged; housing opportunities for the nation’s veterans; appropriate environmental measures; and fair and equitable bankruptcy laws.
OMBA is a proud member of MBA – Mortgage Bankers Association
OMBA also supports the work of the local MBAs
Search Ohio MBA
- OMBA Visits Capitol Hill May 1, 2023
- Jay Pascoe honored with the Marianne Collins Outstanding State Association Leadership Award April 30, 2023
- Statement of Bob Broeksmit, CMB on FHFA’s delay of implementation of DTI-based LLPAs April 29, 2023
- MBA Amicus Brief: Lenders Not Liable for Actions of Independent Appraisers April 28, 2023
- Mind the Gap: What CONVERGENCE Columbus Can Teach Us About Increasing Black Homeownership April 7, 2023
- The Dangers of Residential Pace Loans (RPACE) May 9, 2022
- Fannie Mae Launches Online Tool for Homebuyers January 13, 2022