Ohio MBA: Our Story
About Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association
The Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association, founded in 1969, is a statewide organization devoted exclusively to the field of residential and commercial real estate finance. OMBA’s membership comprises of mortgage originators and servicers, as well as investors, and a wide variety of mortgage industry-related firms.
OMBA is dedicated to the maintenance of a strong housing, residential and commercial, real estate finance system. This involves support for a strong economy; a public-private partnership for the production and maintenance of single and multi-family home ownership opportunities; a strong secondary mortgage credit delivery system; equitable tax laws; suitable shelter for low income families and the disadvantaged; housing opportunities for the nation’s veterans; appropriate environmental measures; and fair and equitable bankruptcy laws.
OMBA is a proud member of MBA – Mortgage Bankers Association
OMBA also supports the work of the local MBAs
Search Ohio MBA
- The Dangers of Residential Pace Loans (RPACE) May 9, 2022
- Fannie Mae Launches Online Tool for Homebuyers January 13, 2022
- Fiscal Year 2021 FHA Annual Report to Congress Released Today November 16, 2021
- Building Generational Wealth through Homeownership September 27, 2021
- FHFA Announces Equitable Housing Finance Plans for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac September 18, 2021
- FHFA and Treasury Suspending Certain Portions of the 2021 Preferred Stock Purchase Agreements September 14, 2021
- FHFA Releases Additional Data on Enterprise Fair Lending and Housing Goals September 8, 2021