Since its founding in 1961, the Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association has furthered the standards of the real estate financing profession in the areas of education, legislation, regulation, and ethics of practice.
By taking advantage of the resources offered by the Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association, you will be in a position to meet the demands of today's competitive market and plan for the challenges of tomorrow. Since Membership is by company, all employees of your company are considered members and can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Lobbying and Monitoring of State Legislation – In association with Darryl Dever Associate, OMBA is your voice and represents your interest on all regulatory and legislative issues.
- Educational Opportunities – Via classroom seminars or online webinars, OMBA enables your company to increase efficiency and productivity and stay competitive in the real estate finance industry.
- Earned Continuing Education Credits – As a CE provider, OMBA oversees the submittal for continuing education credits at all eligible seminars, conventions, and conferences.
- Annual Convention – the May Convention is an exclusive event for the Ohio mortgage banking profession that is structured to educate, enlighten and offer unique networking opportunities for its members. Each year, the Convention offers attendees golf at a prestigious Columbus-area course, complete educational and legislative updates from leading industry and MBA professionals, a trade show of exhibitors, and more. Members receive regular Convention alerts and discounted pricing for this special event.
- Liaison with State/Federal Regulatory Authorities – OMBA works closely with regulatory authorities on members’ behalf.
- Public Relations Contact with the News Media – OMBA serves as the contact for news media throughout Ohio and directs the media to leaders of OMBA.
- OMBA Industry Directory – Members are listed in the online directory under For Consumers.
- OMBA E-News – OMBA keeps members apprised of the latest breaking information via special broadcast OMBAlerts and OMBA News. As an OMBA member, your company receives these at no additional cost.
Apply to become a member today.